Game of Thrones streaming on Breakaway

love that you asked this.  I asked this about the Gem a few weeks ago and people sort of made me feel stupid for asking lol.    I missed the 3rd episode as we were on the cruise.  I just stayed off the internet the next few days to avoid spoilers.  It may be harder though now that there are only 2 episodes left.    Good luck and have fun on the cruise!  

• Like 1

We are leaving next Sunday so will miss the last episode.... to make things worse the first day is a sea day so doubt the WiFi will be strong enough to download it, our plan is to download it at the first port then watch it when we get back to the ship... hopefully we can survive the period in between without seeing/hearing any spoilers

I feel your pain. Just finished the second to last episode and was thinking “wow am I glad I booked for June and not next week.” It may be the first time in my life I’m glad vacation starts a little later.

We will be on Joy this Sunday and will also miss the season Finale. My wife is insisting we watch it.

I have been looking as best way to to do this.

Options:

1.download locally to my phone/tablet using my xfinity app, downside to this, watching entire episode on a cell phone

2.download to phone/tablet and cast to my chromecast , unfortunately HGBGO and Xifinity do not allow this to work so this is no longer an option..

3.download a copy to my laptop and use an HDMI cable from laptop to TV to watch (i will do this only if i am able to download in Ketchikan via wifi a copy of episode)

ahh The JOY's of being GOT fanatics.. worst case scenario, we watch it when we get home like most normal people would do!

• Like 1

Yeah....anything like sporting events or serial shows I just record and watch when I get home.

I've found streaming on NCL and RCCL to be hit and miss.  When I tried streaming on MSC, both times it was a "no go" (even though they advertise they have speeds capable of streaming).

49 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

On Demand exists for a reason..enjoy the cruise, watch the dragon show when you get home on the big screen.  

Or, people could do whatever they like on their vacation. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, alexgtp said:

We will be on Joy this Sunday and will also miss the season Finale. My wife is insisting we watch it.

I have been looking as best way to to do this.

Options:

1.download locally to my phone/tablet using my xfinity app, downside to this, watching entire episode on a cell phone

2.download to phone/tablet and cast to my chromecast , unfortunately HGBGO and Xifinity do not allow this to work so this is no longer an option..

3.download a copy to my laptop and use an HDMI cable from laptop to TV to watch (i will do this only if i am able to download in Ketchikan via wifi a copy of episode)

ahh The JOY's of being GOT fanatics.. worst case scenario, we watch it when we get home like most normal people would do!

We sailed on the Escape, April 14th, and had the  unlimited premium wifi package. We (my husband) were able to watch the full episode on our laptop without issue. We accessed it through HBO Go and paused it for a bit (allowing it to load). Once we hit play, it streamed perfectly.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 5:32 AM, firstimecruiseronncl said:

We sailed on the Escape, April 14th, and had the  unlimited premium wifi package. We (my husband) were able to watch the full episode on our laptop without issue. We accessed it through HBO Go and paused it for a bit (allowing it to load). Once we hit play, it streamed perfectly.

Really??? It worked?  We leave Sunday and my daughter is Dying for me to find it!!!! I will check this out today!!!!!  Thank you!! 

• Like 1