Baltimore - Trinity Reservations - shuttles

abtv999

I am looking to book a 1 night pre-cruise hotel stay via Trinity Reservations for the Best Western Elkridge.   My party will be flying in and out of BWI.

Free shuttles to the airport and cruise port are offered as part of the package.   For those that have used this service in the past, I was wondering how shuttles typically worked at the end of the cruise.....is there a shuttle from the cruise port direct to the airport, or would you have to go back to the hotel after the cruise to get on the shuttle to the airport?   

Thank you!

Edited by abtv999
correct typo

• 2 months later...

My information is 2 years old so take it for what it's worth.  We flew into BWI and took the shuttle to the Best Western Elkridge  (arundel mills) hotel, then took the shuttle to the cruiseport.  Since we didn't park at the hotel there was no shuttle provided back to the airport when we arrived back at the end of the cruise.  We did find a taxi very easily at the port and just took that to the airport. 

This time we are driving in from Atlanta (eek!!) because our party is larger and airfare is ridiculous.  We are parking at the hotel, then shuttling to the port then shuttling back to the hotel to pick up the car and head home.  

I say all of this I guess to say, make sure the shuttle arrangements are crystal clear. P.S. the hotel was very nice, clean and had great breakfast offerings.

Not sure re shuttle to airport after cruise but both times we have stayed there, we waited forever...we were first group off ship and shuttles for other hotels had come and gone. After two incidents would not use them again. This hotel is not real close to port

I called the hotel last week to confirm my reservation and inquired on the shuttles. They advised that I should call the hotel upon arrival at BWI so they could send the shuttle.  When checking in at the hotel arrangements will be made for the next morning's shuttle to the cruise port.  And then when arriving back from the cruise, I should call the hotel to arrange for the shuttle to pick us up; they will take us directly to the airport.  

I have had read a few reviews mentioning a wait for pickup or no pickup at all from the cruise port, so I'm crossing my fingers we don't run into any issues.  We have a late returning flight so won't be in any rush to debark and it probably won't be a be a huge inconvenience (unless is 100 degrees or raining, etc.) if we have to wait a few minutes for the shuttle to arrive.  But I won't be too happy if I have to pay for a ride.   

3 hours ago, abtv999 said:

I called the hotel last week to confirm my reservation and inquired on the shuttles. They advised that I should call the hotel upon arrival at BWI so they could send the shuttle.  When checking in at the hotel arrangements will be made for the next morning's shuttle to the cruise port.  And then when arriving back from the cruise, I should call the hotel to arrange for the shuttle to pick us up; they will take us directly to the airport.  

I have had read a few reviews mentioning a wait for pickup or no pickup at all from the cruise port, so I'm crossing my fingers we don't run into any issues.  We have a late returning flight so won't be in any rush to debark and it probably won't be a be a huge inconvenience (unless is 100 degrees or raining, etc.) if we have to wait a few minutes for the shuttle to arrive.  But I won't be too happy if I have to pay for a ride.   

I used Trinity & BW Elkridge last year. My car was parked at the hotel during the cruise and upon disembarking in Baltimore, we were told to call the hotel for the return shuttle to the BW. Waited about 15 minutes after placing the call. I think another passenger had called prior and that is why the wait was only 15 minutes, as pointed out previously the hotel and cruise port are not close. Our shuttle went directly to the hotel. Check if they do return trips to BWI.