Invergordon Car Rental - Ken's Garage

Read a suggestion somewhere that I can rent a car from Ken's Garage and they deliver right to the cruise pier.  Can't seem to find anything on them good or bad.  Does anyone have experience with this company?

Thanks,  Susan

Since no-one has replied, I thought I'd Google them and see what I could find. 

They appear to be part of a larger automotive dealership group (Bannerman Gruop) with a good website

and an ability from the website to "chat" with them. Why not do that and ask your questions there

https://www.bannermangroup.co.uk

Since nobody has responded we will post our very out of date info.  We booked with them for May 2014 while we were on the Ruby Princess.   I went back and looked for the e-mail and recall they were a little slow in responding to my booking request because the reservations person was on vacation.  They had our car waiting right off the pier and we had no problems.  Just keep in mind that our experience was 5 years ago :).

Hank

Kens Garage is a Peugeot dealership just north of Invergordon about an hour away from where I live and I have never heard anything negative about them in all my decades of driving.     Give them a ring tomorrow  on 44 1862 842266.

We rented from Ken’s car hire in Invergorden twice this past fall (2018).  They are located a couple of short blocks from the cruise port,  probably about a 5 minute walk. 

It’s just a small little building - they were open in the morning but when we returned the car we just dropped the keys in a slot. This was not a big dealership. I’m guessing they just have this location for the convenience of the cruise ships. 

Very pleasant to work with. 

Edited by MNmariner
Addition

• 2 months later...

Since we have returned from our trip I thought I would post here in case anyone runs across this thread.  As MNmariner said, Ken's Garage was very convenient to the cruise dock and were nice to interface with.  All went well.  I would recommend them for car rental.