Celebrity Equinox Gluten Free Options beyond the MD and Buffet?

Zhaan

Does anyone know if the smaller "quick service" food locations that are included (not specialty dining) have gluten free food options on the Celebrity Equinox? I've read a lot of good reviews about the main dining and the buffet having options, but I'm curious if the Mast Grill for example has gluten free options. This is our first time cruising on this ship so I don't know the names of all of the included dining so any information would be very helpful! I'm just trying to figure out ahead of time if I'm going to be limited to the main dining and the buffet.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, jkgourmet said:

I saw a couple of items marked gluten free in cafe so baccio on the millennium two weeks ago.

This is correct - Cafe Al Baccio usually has one (or more) gluten-free options like cookies, desserts, etc.  And the grill (out by pool) made my wife a burger with a lettuce "bun" - but this was not on the menu and may have just been us finding an accommodating crew member!

A couple of gluten-free hacks I use.  For a balcony lunch, I order room service cheeseburger, all the way, extra pickles, no bun, and two slices of gluten-free toast.  It has always been better than the ones I've gotten from the grill.  I order most of the room service sandwiches sans bun/bread and ask for two slices of gluten-free toast (be sure to add "not raisin").  Also for breakfast, again with room service, but can also do this in the ocean view, I order a fried egg over hard, ham, two slices of gluten-free toast, butter, and a slice of American (or whatever kind you prefer) cheese for my own version of an Egg McMuffin.  I've even ordered eggs benedict on gluten-free toast.  Tasty.  The gluten-free bread is usually Canyon Bakehouse and it's as good as any "real" bread but toasted works better on a sandwich or whatever.

Just thought of another, you can make a dandy taco salad at the ocean view = lettuce, etc., from the salad bar and then add Mexican station chili (it's gluten-free), guacamole, and tortilla chips.

Edited by goofysmom99