Traditional Dining Question

biojeep

We have always had traditional early dining in the MDR and if we are not with friends, we request a two person table. An uncomfortable experience with a larger group on a previous cruise led us to the request, and so far we have been able to get it. On embarkation day, we always check our assignment with the MD well before dinner time, which is usually a bit hectic on the first night. The tables are set close together, and it is certainly not private, but we enjoy talking to others around us, we just don't want to share a table with them. 

• Like 1

Contact Celebrity if you booked direct with them or your travel agent and have them add the request for a table for 2 to your reservation. As tourist1292 tables for 2 are limited so have a request in before you board may help.

4 hours ago, biojeep said:

Is 2 table dining table available in MDR if you are assigned a traditional dining time?  We have never cruised on Celebrity & are looking at the Equinox for a Caribbean cruise.  

If you want a table for two you, it's far easier in Select Dining.  If Select dining isn't listed as being available when you are making your reservation, have your TA call Celebrity and request Select Dining before you make your reservation.  I've always had Select Dining assigned when I tell them that I want Select Dining or  I won't make the reservation.