Advance purchase of Thermal Suite & Thalassotherapy Pool passes?

canadarocks

Our cruise personalizer now lists two choices for advance purchase for the Thalassotherapy Pool & Thermal Suite

Couples Thermal Suite 12-Day Pass  $369.00 and Thermal Suite Single 2-Day Pass $40.00

The interesting thing is we're booked on a 24 day cruise. Both the above choices only list sail away day as the purchase option, There's no other choice of days available.

Does anyone know if this means we can choose which days we visit the spa once we're onboard? Like almost everything else on HAL's website..... it's completely confusing. 

I purchased a full cruise pass for two on line in advance of a cruise embarking this week. I called HAL and they explained that for the full cruise pass any requirement that you pick a specific time and date is a software glitch. I was told to pick time/date just to satisfy the website and go ahead with the purchase. The pass will obviously be good for the full cruise. You will have a receipt showing payment of cost for full cruise pass. If you have concerns just call the HAL phone number listed for purchase of onboard "stuff. ". Note that that particular number is only answered on weekdays...closed on weekends.

13 hours ago, canadarocks said:

Our cruise personalizer now lists two choices for advance purchase for the Thalassotherapy Pool & Thermal Suite

Couples Thermal Suite 12-Day Pass  $369.00 and Thermal Suite Single 2-Day Pass $40.00

The interesting thing is we're booked on a 24 day cruise. Both the above choices only list sail away day as the purchase option, There's no other choice of days available.

Does anyone know if this means we can choose which days we visit the spa once we're onboard? Like almost everything else on HAL's website..... it's completely confusing. 

Just be sure that it does not include the sail-away day, as it is closed for most of that day.

I would call Ships Services to get the details.

Edited by DaveOKC