AA changed our flight home from SEA to 8:00 am!

Our flight home is now impossible to make.  All remaining flights are connecting flights.  We will be on the Ruby Princess.  Can anyone give advice as to the earliest flight that would be safe?  Obviously, the new 8:00 AM flight is not possible. 

I assume that you know that the airline generally will work with you on the new flight, even if you decide to move it to the next day.  As you are doing, find the flight(s) that you want and then give them a call - it really helps the process if you know the options you have before you call.

Alaska Air  changed our noonish departure  to something like 0900.  No notification or anything. We decided to just stay an extra day since it was a non stop flight direct back to New Orleans. Otherwise we’d have had a long layover and then an additional 11/2 hr drive home once in NO.  Luckily the additional day off from work wasn’t an issue for us.  

American Airlines changed our flight recently.  I called and talked to them and they were willing to work with me. I never did accept  the change and the day of the flight we actually got on a much earlier flight on standby.  That is not your case I know,but I was please they wanted to work with me.  Same flight, The next day was an offer.