Non-alcohol beers

9 minutes ago, Lane412000 said:

Thanks for the answer.  Member of our party was interested in seeing if the new Heineken 0.0 was on board and now we know

Thanks again

Not so fast, just because I saw this on one ship does not mean it's on every ship.  You will find that the offerings can very ship to ship and even sailing to sailing.

I don’t drink alcohol but enjoy alcohol free beers. I’m on explorer tomorrow and had an email from the concierge who advised that they only had o’douls in stock on the ship. They’re hoping to get stocked up with Heineken 00 so hopefully it’ll be on board when I get there fingers crossed.

My understanding is that they sometimes stock both but as host clarea has alluded to, they may not be on all ships. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 1:09 PM, Host Clarea said:

I've seen O'Douls and Heineken 0.0

Funny story.  The last time we were on Oasis, we did our usual embarkation lunch in CK.  Bucky ordered a regular Heineken and we commented to the waiter about the change of label color.  He told us "oh that's a new label program".  Well, found out after finally reading the label...it was alcohol free..hence the label color difference.  Wow...we never let that waiter off the hook on that one...had to tease him the rest of the week. 😄 

Edited by island lady