Cruise Critic Community
andymattmom

Haven show seating

I know when you are in the Haven there is a reserved area for the main shows in the theater. Do they offer reserved areas at things like the dueling pianos, etc.? 

No, they don’t. Only in the theater, unfortunately.  The other venues you need to get there 1/2 - 1 hour before the show starts. They definitely need larger rooms.

20 minutes ago, joyy7403 said:

No, they don’t. Only in the theater, unfortunately.  The other venues you need to get there 1/2 - 1 hour before the show starts. They definitely need larger rooms.

Figured but thought I’d ask! 

Dueling pianos is a bar with live music.  People come in and out all the time throughout the evening. If there isn't a chair open when you arrive, get a drink and stand there a minute or two, and one will usually open up.  However, rarely are all seats full.

19 minutes ago, LrgPizza said:

Dueling pianos is a bar with live music.  People come in and out all the time throughout the evening. If there isn't a chair open when you arrive, get a drink and stand there a minute or two, and one will usually open up.  However, rarely are all seats full.

That’s what I’ve found, too.  People come and go during those shows.  If you can’t find a seat immediately, get a drink and hang out at the bar for 10-15 minutes.  A seat will open up.

Or head to the back of the venue. We've walked into Howl at the Moon and it looks packed by the doors, but if you head towards the back, there are often seats available.

I imagine that if you are a Haven guest, they might reserve a spot for you. I do not know this as we did not ask when we cruised but..Part of it depends on who your concierge is and how crowded the ship is. Another important part is HOW you ask. Btw, the Haven reserved seating in the theater on the Gem is ridiculously bad. After the first night on our cruise we simply went to the main level, much better seats, and always found great seats a few minutes before the show began. Have a nice day.