Great Bay Beach Restaurant/Bar with beach chairs

panzafit

My friends and family would like to go from the cruise ship and take the water taxi over to Philipsburg.  We were thinking of shopping first and then getting beach chairs somewhere on Great Bay Beach off the Boardwalk.  We would like to find a restaurant that offers beach chairs rental that includes drinks and will let you just order food from your chair.  I've heard Lazy Lizard as a suggestion but thought I would ask here as Lazy Lizard is the only suggestion I've heard.

There were a few bars/ restaurants there that offered this service. All we had to do was walk up and immediately we had someone come up to us and offer us a deal on chairs and a bucket of beer.  I don't drink beer -- waiters came by often enough to check on me, without being pushy or ruining your relaxation.  We really enjoyed our time there. I think it the place was called Dirty Sanchez, lol--the staff was really friendly and attentive.  

Yea we did Lay Back Bar & Grill.  Guy offered us 2 beach chairs and an umbrella . . . .and 2 rum punch (or beers). . . .for $20.  Very nice beach with beautiful water.

The rum punch was potent.  Think it was 6 beer bucket for $20 as well.

The surprise was the food . . . .it was excellent.  We had the conch platter.  $18. . . .we split it, came with rice and peas, salad, french fries and plaintain. . . .and a suprisingly good amount of conch.

Real easy day . . .at the end of the pier its the first restaurant on the right.

Edited by kdawg954