Real juice

FMZ

Unless you have the premium or premium+ package you won't have "real" juice included - only bottled "juices".  The "real" juices are available at the Spa bar only (though freshly squeezed orange juice is available at breakfast and is included in the old Deluxe package - not sure if it's included in the Premium, but is certainly included in Prem+).

Edited by Beamafar

I'm not sure what you mean by "real juice".  On Seaside they have "fresh squeezed orange juice" at the Aurea bar, Yacht Club butlers go to the machine set up there when people order it on the YC pool deck.  I think I also saw a machine station set up certain hours in the mornings at the buffet, I definitely saw one there on Divina.   A couple times at breakfast in the MDR I was able to order it and am not sure where they went to get it, but sometimes they said it wasn't available.  It was only included with the Deluxe package and only available when someone was scheduled to operate the machine.  I do think it would be included with the Premium Plus package but not sure about the Premium because it did fall into the price range of Classic, but was not included with Classic.