The Key and Documents

Hi, All, we leave on Adventure on June 8. We bought the Key a while back, but I don't see any indication of it on our boarding docs. Before I call to inquire, I wanted to check here to see if I SHOULD be seeing it indicated? Thank you  so much.

Michele

I would want it on my setsail pass in order to get in the correct check in line.   Just having an email showing you purchased the Key -- how would they know if you later cancelled but had the original purchase email?

The theater people where you drop off your luggage should have your name on their list.

1 hour ago, Wine-O said:

I would want it on my setsail pass in order to get in the correct check in line.   Just having an email showing you purchased the Key -- how would they know if you later cancelled but had the original purchase email?

The theater people where you drop off your luggage should have your name on their list.

When I checked in they saw it on the reservation and gave us further instructions for day 1 - where to drop luggage, etc.  But I could see them change that if they dealt with a lot who tried to use the email just to get a jump start at check in!

My Setsail pass for an Anthem cruise next week doesn't show the Key logo on it. My understanding was that you got a sticker on the SEAPASS upon boarding? Should I call RCCL to correct the Setsail pass?

36 minutes ago, resjes said:

My Setsail pass for an Anthem cruise next week doesn't show the Key logo on it. My understanding was that you got a sticker on the SEAPASS upon boarding? Should I call RCCL to correct the Setsail pass?

it won't allow me to edit. just got a response from RCCL - see below.

2019-05-15-10-53-02.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 12:29 PM, sandebeach said:

If it is not showing on your documents just bring your email showing you purchased the Key. You will get a Key sticker once you get on board, usually at the theater where you drop off your luggage. 

What is the KEY?