NCL Take all free is back (balconies and mini-suites)

For a limited time (always!) the "take all free" offer is back (for "select sailings" - always!) where you get all the promo offers if you are booked in a mini-suite or balcony.  I would be interested in hearing if you can get the deal on an already reserved cabin without having a change of fare or cabin, of course before the final payment deadline.

Link below

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-deals/choice?intcmp=pro_hpb_TAKEALLAIR0519

fine print:

https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions

Edited by WestfieldTraveler
typo
  • Thanks 1

I priced out a cruise I've been watching, and even though the terms & conditions don't disclose it, the Take All 5 offer causes the "Free and Reduced Air" cost to increase from $0 to $349.  So be advised, the deal appears to be Take All 5 OR Free Air.

8 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

I priced out a cruise I've been watching, and even though the terms & conditions don't disclose it, the Take All 5 offer causes the "Free and Reduced Air" cost to increase from $0 to $349.  So be advised, the deal appears to be Take All 5 OR Free Air.

Thank you for this.

We’d like the shore excursion credits, but it’s not worth paying $700 for airfare. (Or paying $1k out of pocket for airfare)

2 hours ago, timf2001 said:

Although I don't need the air from where I am, I did price it out for a few airports for my cruise on a mock booking on the ncl site, and some airports are still $0, others I picked were $99 pp - perhaps a form of residency discount, or maybe costing more if you are closer to departure.

2 hours ago, WestfieldTraveler said:

For a limited time (always!) the "take all free" offer is back (for "select sailings" - always!) where you get all the promo offers if you are booked in a mini-suite or balcony.  I would be interested in hearing if you can get the deal on an already reserved cabin without having a change of fare or cabin, of course before the final payment deadline.

Link below

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-deals/choice?intcmp=pro_hpb_TAKEALLAIR0519

fine print:

https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions

I already had one booked for Jan 2021 and I emailed my pcc and she added it to my booking, now I have all the promos and free air!!  Yippee!!!!

Leah

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, WestfieldTraveler said:

Although I don't need the air from where I am, I did price it out for a few airports for my cruise on a mock booking on the ncl site, and some airports are still $0, others I picked were $99 pp - perhaps a form of residency discount, or maybe costing more if you are closer to departure.

I kept my 0 air !

Leah

2 minutes ago, browniegirl said:

I kept my 0 air !

Leah

Please disregard my previous post.  It appears to have been a glitch that has cleared up, as it now prices out the same with Pick 2 and Take All 5.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, perditax said:

You can also currently use 2 cruisenext certs on ANY stateroom, 6+ days, through 5/23. Not just balcony.

I believe the double up can be used on ANY sailings for this specific promotion

We are on Encore in Feb 2020, called our PCC this morning about this.  He was able to add all perks - $54 more for both of us as the rate had gone up a bit but we got the extra 2 perks, $100 OBC, and our airfare was still free.  

Now, I don’t think the shore excursion perk is any good to us but the wifi was worth it.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smorrison said:

I believe the double up can be used on ANY sailings for this specific promotion

Now you can apply TWO CruiseNext deposits when booking any stateroom category on a 6+ day cruise. Applicable to 3-5 Day cruises for CruiseNext Lite. Offer ends May 23, 2019.”

i admittedly don’t know what cruise next lite is. 

1 hour ago, perditax said:

Now you can apply TWO CruiseNext deposits when booking any stateroom category on a 6+ day cruise. Applicable to 3-5 Day cruises for CruiseNext Lite. Offer ends May 23, 2019.”

i admittedly don’t know what cruise next lite is. 

CruiseNext Lite are sold on the Norwegian Sky & Sun short sailings, and are only valid towards other short sailings.  They are worth $100 each and come with a $25 credit, plus $50 extra if you buy 4.

Thanks for the info.

I checked and my Xmas Escape 2019 cruise went down $200 (MC GTY cabin), plus instead of 2 perks, and $50 excursion credit, I get the internet.

So I waited for my TA to call me back and she never did...so I called today and talked to someone else in the office. Glad I did bc she got us the take 4 instead of take 2 (5 not offered on our sail) AND the price per cabin went down so we got $120 per cabin  back AND the 4th cabin got bumped to a mini so less than the balcony was originally costing them by $5! Win/win 

question about the $50 shore credit though. I already booked a shore excursion (cabana) on GSC and paid in full bc I did it through the app, the TA said the $5 will show up as a credit at the end of the cruise and to just watch for it....what do you all think? Also if we book our other excursions should we call the shore X number and book that way when they become available instead of doing it on the app to have the $50 applied per  cabin?

That stinks! Technically the price went up bc we had to pay the dinning and drink service charges on the rooms that didn’t have that plan yet but we had already known we would need to pay them. Keep checking hopefully you will get an offer that works. 

23 hours ago, Tinyturtle22 said:

I just added all to my dec 2020 and got an extra $100 OBC and kept my cheap, not free, air to San Juan. 

Question, I did the same but I don't see the $100 OBC listed anywhere. Does it list out somewhere for you?