Suggestions - First Time to St Kitts

nhuff27

I am looking for somewhere on St Kitts to just relax for the day - considered the Marriott but we'll be there during Thanksgiving week on Celebrity so it'll probably be limited on day passes.  We love love love Little French Key in Roatan so would love suggestions on anywhere that might be similar.  Thank you!!!

It appears that the Celebrity Summit will be the only scheduled large ship in port on Sunday Nov 24th 2019,  so it will not be crowded on the island. I am not a cruiser but one of our favorite places is Shipwreck on South Friars Bay. It is easy to get to by taxi as it is only about 15 min from the port area.

4 hours ago, nhuff27 said:

We love love love Little French Key in Roatan so would love suggestions on anywhere that might be similar. 

Not any suggestions, as we are going to Reggae Beach and using St Kitts Watersports, their day package is the closest I have found to what we want to do, but I have to say, LFK was the best place I have ever been. Ever. We have agreed our next cruise will involve Roatan just to go back.