17 year old to Tropicana, RCCL

courtneyMC

just took a quick look at the RCCL excursion to Tropicana and it shows an adult and child price, both the same, but in the fine print details it says 18 and over.  Not sure if that's a restriction or an age appropriate recommendation?  My daughter will be 4 months shy of 18 when we go.  Will she be able to attend?  Seems odd that they'd even list a child price if they're going to restrict it to adults.

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with booking direct--saved us a ton of money.

there is nothing objectionable in the show.  It is very dated--and although we were glad to see the venue and have the experience it got boring pretty fast with the old time choreography.  I suspect the issue on age is that they give you a lot of rum to drink--don't know what the drinking age in Cuba is.  Your daughter may have more fun staying on the ship.

We were wondering the same things about the Tropicabana and decided on the Carribean Cabaret at the Hotel National.

Were you able to do the electronic filing of the OFAC affidavit form for your 17 year old.  I have done that and submitted it for our NCL Cruise June 17.  I thought if it could not be done for a minor that it would be rejected.  We have paid the $75 visa fee to NCL.   It is my understanding that these are two separate items.  The OFAC form is  for the US and the visa is to enter Cuba .

Has anyone had a minor with them and how did the Visa work out.