Getting excited to Cruise!

shadowmeboy

Hey guys!

Susan and I are les than a month away from our next cruise, and I know a lot of you love my reviews! We are getting excited!

Check out what we plan to do on the NCL Dawn Canada/New England Cruise we are going on!

https://youtu.be/oaLeFXFGaY4

Those on Instagram and Twitter, check me out on there under the same screenname as here! I can't wait to do my pictorial review!

- Matthew 

• Like 2

We did the 14day Bos to Bos back in 2016 - had a great time - I know that they have changed the itinerary.

There is lots to see and do there - be sure to walk the boardwalk in Halifax - we got to visit here twice on our cruise so we did a taxi tour of Peggys Cove and a Maple Syrup shop along with other city highlights and walked the boardwalk on the other time. You can do both if you have the driver let you out at the crystal mfg and you walk back to the ship.

You need to see the reversing river in St Johns - you need to see it twice - once a high and again at low tide. Again we did a private taxi tour here.

I am sure that you already have things planned - enjoy yourself - I will enjoy reading about it when you return.

The Dawn is amazing. I loved the ship, and had a great refurb. It lacks the Great outdoors but makes up for it in the Robert Mondavi wine bar and other great bars on the ship. There is also better drink service on the pool deck near the top grill, than any ship I have been on.  On the other hand, I was tipping my bar server quite a bit.

I am excited for you guys.  Cant wait to follow your review along when you get home. I follow your youtube channel. You guys had the best Bliss recap ever (favorites vs least favorites).  It was fun to get 2 perspectives together.

Have a great cruise!

3 hours ago, david_sobe said:

I am excited for you guys.  Cant wait to follow your review along when you get home. I follow your youtube channel. You guys had the best Bliss recap ever (favorites vs least favorites).  It was fun to get 2 perspectives together.

Have a great cruise!

Thank you! We really enjoy sharing our cruises with others! Just getting started on YouTube! Glad to hear the feedback on the Bliss Hits and Misses video!

Matthew

48 minutes ago, lumpkin8 said:

HI,

What is your departure date for this cruise?  Looking into taking it (I live in NYC, so can book something last minute and was thinking about a June cruise) and would love to meet you guys! 

We sail June 8th! 17 days to go!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Am I missing something or has Shadowmeboy not started his pictoral review yet? I LOVE reading his reviews and seeing ALL of the pics after they return from a cruise!

I am working through pictures, getting them in order, fixing any that need fixing and then will get started. We haven’t been back a week yet! I will get it started ASAP!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kbklcamp said:

So excited for another Shadowmeboy review.  Even though I was flying home from Dubai, I was wondering if anything from you would be posted.

Still sorting through my pictures. It will be started in the next few days.

Sorry for the delay everyone.

Between work and trying to get the leg infection healed that started the day before we left on the trip, I have been zapped and haven’t had very much time. I haven’t forgotten you all.