Promos right now?

kaiiak

A few weeks ago when they had the $1 deposit day I made a very late night online booking for a trip April 2020.  Then a few days later I received an email from HAL with the ZPM code (because we have recently sailed).  So I called today asking if we could get that promo added to the booking and the onboard credit which they did no problem.  Then when they sent me my updated booking I noticed that I also have a Pre-Paid Service Charge Promo listed on my booking. Is this the gratuities? I didn't know I had gotten any sort of promo. Not sure if it was today they added it when I called or if I got it when I initially booked.

You got it when you booked initially. That promo has just expired, so consider yourself lucky. You said you paid the $1 deposit, but you got the ZPM extra OBC... Did you book with a future cruise deposit (normally $100pp deposit + OBC)?

Edited by yerdua

9 minutes ago, yerdua said:

You got it when you booked initially. That promo has just expired, so consider yourself lucky. You said you paid the $1 deposit, but you got the ZPM extra OBC... Did you book with a future cruise deposit (normally $100pp deposit + OBC)?

No we were so busy on the cruise we thought about booking but never got around to it... but I guess it was a nice bonus because I didn't think I was getting that!

• Like 1