Sky Princess

ALWAYS CRUZIN

12 minutes ago, twodaywonder said:

Booked for the Jan 11,2020 cruise. Hopefully it will be a fabulous ship.

You're getting on when I'm getting off, so it will be slightly newer for me. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

March 7th sailing for DH  and me.

Looking forward to a new ship experience. We have been to the ports many times,so the Sky will be our focus.

We will be interested in reading reviews from CC members sailing before March.

Definitely will be looking for your review,Norris !

We’ve (Geoffa30 and me) got two cruises booked on the Sky Princess - 27th October for 14 nights in the Mediterranean (will definitely be blogging this and Geoff will take the photos) and 28th March in the Caribbean. Love trying out new ships so can’t wait - yay! 😎

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frflatt said:

We’ve (Geoffa30 and me) got two cruises booked on the Sky Princess - 27th October for 14 nights in the Mediterranean (will definitely be blogging this and Geoff will take the photos) and 28th March in the Caribbean. Love trying out new ships so can’t wait - yay! 😎

Not long now. Sapphire Princess to the Baltic to do first though.

Just spotted a new Sky Princess picture on the Princess website. This is the artist’s impression of a new ocean view cabin. Looks good. We had something similar on the Navigator of the Seas. Shame there aren’t that many of them.

1D77363A-9C20-4904-A46D-216E50378F83.png

• Like 2

We are on May 31, 2020 for the Baltics and we are looking forward to reading reviews.  I just wish the roll call would pick up, I'm the only one!!!    

20 hours ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

Well it's almost exactly like the Royal, Regal and Majestic, so it should be very nice, if not nicer since it'll be newer.

If you haven't joined your roll call, here is your thread:  Sky Jan. 11, 2020 Roll Call

For some reason I cannot find where to enter my info on Meat & Mingle. I put in Princess and all that comes up is information.

1 hour ago, twodaywonder said:

Select a ship is not there.

Instead of going to Meet and Mingle, go down to "Roll Call" and find Princess that way, Sky Princess is listed under there, and you can find the roll call for your sailing.

1 hour ago, twodaywonder said:

I did the roll call. Both Princess and celebrity do not show a ship to choose when enter Meet &Mingle. I did it with Carnival and it worked fine. Also with Royal.

It has been my experience with Princess that someone on the roll call may agree to compile information about when and where to hold a meet and mingle.  Some will keep a list of who has posted on the roll call that they will attend.  All you have to do is show up.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Geoffa30 said:

Not long now. Sapphire Princess to the Baltic to do first though.

Just spotted a new Sky Princess picture on the Princess website. This is the artist’s impression of a new ocean view cabin. Looks good. We had something similar on the Navigator of the Seas. Shame there aren’t that many of them.

1D77363A-9C20-4904-A46D-216E50378F83.png

Hi Geoffa30 and Frflatt, I responded to your post on another thread about this pic.  Very nice indeed! Thanks for the information.  Are you in one of these cabins? 

Looking forward to your blog and pics!  I would  be happy to follow your adventures.  

Is this one of the few foreword facing window/ocean view cabins on deck 17?   If so,  then the Window Suites on either side would have  similar windows? 

We we are on the July 22, 2020 cruise out of Copenhagen.   Oh, with a stop before in our 2nd favorite city in the world, London. Sorry, the first is our own San Francisco.