Brand of Bottled water on the Caribbean Princess

got2shop

Oh gosh we bring our own.

EG: Wegmans, a Monroe County, New York firm has the lowest costs for it in NJ here .

No Deposts either.

My last cost basis for  pack of 35 was .05 cents per bottle.

12 hours ago, got2shop said:

What brand of water can you buy on the Caribbean Princess besides Crystal Geyser?

If you want sparkling water, I believe they still offer Perrier and San Pellegrino. As @skynight said, the brands of regular water can vary, so if brand is critical, bring your own.  We just bring refillable bottles and use the ship's water.

18 minutes ago, DisneyDorkhead said:

How is the water on the ships for drinking? 

Ships water is all perfectly clean and safe to drink - as clean or cleaner than bottled water, which is mostly all bottled municipal water anyways. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DisneyDorkhead said:

How is the water on the ships for drinking? 

The tap water ?

Be careful as high sodium levels are with the desalinated waters.

As your Licensed and practicing Doctor, M.D.  on that too.

1 hour ago, AAAAmerican said:

The tap water ?

Be careful as high sodium levels are with the desalinated waters.

As your Licensed and practicing Doctor, M.D.  on that too.

The reverse osmosis system in desalination plants removes the sodium.  I spent a decade operating a demineralizer plant making and testing pure water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, reedprincess said:

Ships water is all perfectly clean and safe to drink - as clean or cleaner than bottled water, which is mostly all bottled municipal water anyways. 

I font get this obsession with bottled water. Biggest money maker ever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oskidunker said:

I font get this obsession with bottled water. Biggest money maker ever. 

Neither do I. People are willing to pay 100-500% more than the actual cost of that water just for the plastic apparently. 

Ships water has no sodium, etc. It's as clean, if not cleaner, than any of the bottled water one gets aboard. And it's included in your fare. Reusable water bottle and you're all set.  

I'll never get the obsession with bottled water.  Like Evian backwards - naive I guess. 

3 hours ago, nukesubsailor said:

The reverse osmosis system in desalination plants removes the sodium.  I spent a decade operating a demineralizer plant making and testing pure water.

What minerals are added back into the water after desalination?

• Thanks 1

Most of the time I buy bottled water is because of convenience. If I'm out and about, especially traveling.  I regularly go into a convenience store to get cold bottled water.  If I'm in a restaurant at home I drink the tap water, but my weak stomach gets a little upset with tap water when traveling, especially in Mexico.

However, when on the ship, I no longer buy the bottled water for my room, because I have found the tap water to be excellent quality.  I regularly stop by the horizon court and get a few glasses with ice and bring to the room when I'm heading back to the room.  Half the time I have bought bottled water for the room, I end up having it leftover when the cruise is over!

Mdpseattle, I am the same, I want bottled water for convenience when traveling. I think I will forgo the bottled water on our cruise if it is purified. I was hoping to be able to have some bottles of cold spring water for when we’ll be in ports.