Questions about sights to see

TheTruth79

Hey everyone!

I will be in Bermuda on a cruise in late October.  A couple things I want to do are shopping, beach and the caves. I am thinking of going to the caves on the first daya nd the beach the second. Then the 3rd day just kind of hang out near the port. 

But here are my questions. Since the ferry to St. George from the dock does not run in the fall months, what's the best way to get there? Something simple and cheap. 

Then if I decide to go from St George to the caves, will I be able to find a way there from st george?

I want to go to Horseshoe Bay on the 2nd day and I heard you can take a mini bus for $7? Is that right?

What other things can I fit in to my visit that I shouldn't miss?

THANKS!

The public ferry to St. George, the Orange Route does run in the fall. Until October 29.  Also as you are on Escape the last week of October,  I am pretty sure NCL will still be running their free ferry to St. George your sailing. So no problem for you getting to St. George. From St. George's you can take the public bus or a taxi to the caves. For Horseshoe Bay you can take a mini bus for $7 each way between Horseshoe and the Dockyard. 

Edited by Charles4515