Formal Evening advice

Dajo5601

Following many years of cruising we are about to embark upon our first P & O cruise on the Oriana leaving Southampton on the 30th May 2019 (cruise X908).  We have the itiniery which shows that we have 4 formal nights on the 16 night voyage, but I can't find out which nights.  Any ideas where I can find this info, if its available at all.  Thanks in advance.  David 

4 minutes ago, Dajo5601 said:

Following many years of cruising we are about to embark upon our first P & O cruise on the Oriana leaving Southampton on the 30th May 2019 (cruise X908).  We have the itiniery which shows that we have 4 formal nights on the 16 night voyage, but I can't find out which nights.  Any ideas where I can find this info, if its available at all.  Thanks in advance.  David 

Have never seen this info anywhere prior to the cruise, because th e entertainment manager can change them. However they are generally on sea days, but never the last sea day.

14 minutes ago, Dajo5601 said:

I've never been able to find that out with any certainty in advance, and unless you make a point of doing so you may not even find out in advance on the ship itself. Ask, though, and they'll tell you.

Normally, formal nights are on sea days.

Generally, they’ll have the Captain’s welcome aboard party on the second or third night of the cruise.

The final formal night is usually on the evening before the final night  of the cruise. 

The other two formal nights will be on random sea day evenings