Debarkation from Radiance in Seward

viking042900

We are going to be arriving in Seward, Alaska on the Radiance on 6/21 and I'm looking at ground transportation options. The earliest, and most reasonably priced that I've found leaves the port in Seward for the Anchorage Airport at 8:00 a.m. Their website says they do this every day and that we will have no problem getting off the ship and to their bus by 8:00, but that makes me a little nervous, especially since they don't appear to have a later bus and on our last cruise it took FOREVER to get off the ship. The company is Alaska Cruise Transportation. Can anyone familiar with the debarkation process in Seward advise if it is reasonable to arrange ground transport for 8:00? Thanks in advance!

We have disembarked in Seward several times, and I doubt you will have any problems catching that 8 AM bus.  I haven't recently checked the Seward cruise ship schedule,  but in the past Seward hasn't had more than one ship docked at a time.  The Radiance will most likely be the only ship docked.  And a great number of passengers will be taking the cruise contracted train into Anchorage so will be off the ship very early.