Photo Package Details

I have purchased the photo digital package.  We are part of a family group of 19.  At some point in the cruise, we are going to want a group formal picture.  Is this included in the photo package?   I understand that all photos that include passengers sailing in our stateroom will be included in the photos.    Has anyone had experience with the photo package and how it works with a large group?

22 minutes ago, fdthird said:

WE did that one year and every picture with either my wife or I in it, regardless of how many others not in our stateroom were in the picture ended up in our package. 

That is what I am hoping.  If it works, the package will be a huge bargain.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Varies, check your Cruise Planner on Royal's website.

Bob

I must be a slow learner.

I keep looking at my Cruise Planner for my September cruise on the Allure and can't find how to link to any photo options packages. 

Can anyone help guide me through the Planner?

17 minutes ago, ALSEAU said:

Bob

I keep looking at my Cruise Planner for my September cruise on the Allure and can't find how to link to any photo options packages. 

The photo package might not be available on your Cruise Planner yet.  Keep checking, there's no pattern to when the various options appear in the planner.

We are 34 days prior to our cruise.  The photo package is located in the Cruise Planner at the end of "Internet & More".  I'm not sure when it appeared as I just checked a week or so ago.  Our price is $249.00  for the print package, $249.00 for the digital package and $329.00 for both the print and digital packages combined.  We are taking this cruise to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary with our family, so we know lots of photos are going to be wanted.  

Just a tip...if you’ve got room on your phone or tablet, download your digital pictures before you leave the ship. The folks in the photo center will be happy to show you how. Very easy and you’ll have them before you scan your sea pass card the last time!  

16 hours ago, ALSEAU said:

Bob

It's not there yet....we have the same scenario.  When it shows up, it will be under Internet & More

Edited by Mr. Candyman