MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

My HAL and NCL cruise history was submitted to MSC through my cruise agent and I was given Black Card status last April.  I booked an upcoming 11 nights in the Yacht Club aboard the MSC Divina in February, followed by a B2B 14 nights in the Yacht Club, aboard the MSC Seaside in March.  My Black Card status followed me on both of these bookings with no problem.😉

Hello to you all!  We are contemplating booking our first MSC cruise early next year and have been reading this informative thread.  I still have lots to learn/research regarding MSC but was wondering if for my first question, you all may be able to answer it.  For the status match, has anyone used Cunard?  We are platinum with Cunard and was wondering what  match we will most like receive.  Also, what kind of confirmation documents do you need to show them?  Thank you most kindly, in advance!

Hello Mate, I would contact Cunard directly and request your sailing history record be mailed to you.  They would have a record of your sailings which they would have used to award you Platinum status.  You would then either forward the Cunard document to your travel agent, or MSC directly, requesting a Status Match for your upcoming cruise.😉

Thom

On 8/14/2019 at 12:17 PM, WNcruiser said:

Can I ask what you emailed them? The Celebrity and Captains club main page only shows my first name along with status and points. I can’t fit all the info they are asking for in one photo. Thank you! 

I'm in the same boat as you!  No matter where I go on that website, I cannot get all the info they want on one page.....  Have looked at every tab and section I can pull up-no luck.  Tried on Royal Caribbean and it's the same issue.  Anyone have any other suggestions??

Thanks!

2 hours ago, tnt10 said:

I'm in the same boat as you!  No matter where I go on that website, I cannot get all the info they want on one page.....  Have looked at every tab and section I can pull up-no luck.  Tried on Royal Caribbean and it's the same issue.  Anyone have any other suggestions??

Thanks!

Instead of using the "apply now" section on the website, I just emailed the Voyagers club directly. I attached two screen shots of my full name, status (D+) and points. After more than two weeks I received an email saying since I didnt have a cruise booked with them they can't status match me. Huh? Didn't know that was a requirement. They told me to resend everything when I have a booking.  We have since decided not to try MSC and stick with our favorites. 

On 9/13/2019 at 6:08 PM, WNcruiser said:

Instead of using the "apply now" section on the website, I just emailed the Voyagers club directly. I attached two screen shots of my full name, status (D+) and points. After more than two weeks I received an email saying since I didnt have a cruise booked with them they can't status match me. Huh? Didn't know that was a requirement. They told me to resend everything when I have a booking.  We have since decided not to try MSC and stick with our favorites. 

Curious as to a screen shot of what, specifically?

The only info I could get up on either Royal or Celebrity was spaced out over 3 pages, nothing shoed all the info they wanted on 1 page.  Am I missing something?

Thx

21 hours ago, tnt10 said:

Curious as to a screen shot of what, specifically?

The only info I could get up on either Royal or Celebrity was spaced out over 3 pages, nothing shoed all the info they wanted on 1 page.  Am I missing something?

Thx

I actually sent two screen shots. When you log in to RCI click on My Account and then settings. I took a screen shot of the top of the page which includes your first name, Crown & Anchor #, status and points. Then scroll down to About Me which has your full name, date of birth, address and C&A number. That is all the information they need. Good luck. 

Thanks for all your insights and reporting! Has anyone used, or does MSC accept time share level?  We are Titanium Elite with MarriottBonvoy and Chairman’s Club with Marriott time share-which is the highest level. Wondering if that would get us more than the Titanium Elite?

Thanks

On 9/20/2019 at 10:05 AM, Nymich said:

Not sure why but it would only allow one card.  I was not able to send my multiple status on different lines?   Not sure what to do now

I hope you sent the information for your highest status program since it is not a cumulative status match.  That will give you the highest status match.

• Like 1

I just received the status match email from MSC.

Princess Platinum to MSC Gold 4300 points.

Submitted request 09/03/2019 received upgrade 09/21/2019.

I've added the info to the status match table.

Thank you for starting this thread.

It helps those of us who are new to MSC.

I sail 05/16/2020 on the Seaside.

I am well into Elite Plus with Celebrity (close to 1,400 points) and was given Gold on MSC.  The person with post #106 was given the same (Gold) as a Celebrity Select passenger.  It seems to be a very broad range of loyalty statuses going into Gold.

We joined in 2017 and matched our Royal Caribbean status which is diamond.We got the balck card.I have just enoled my dad who is diamond plus with Royal and today got his match back but only gold card.Shouldn't he be a black card holder as well?

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:21 PM, Shocked91 said:

We joined in 2017 and matched our Royal Caribbean status which is diamond.We got the balck card.I have just enoled my dad who is diamond plus with Royal and today got his match back but only gold card.Shouldn't he be a black card holder as well?

I believe it's all about your timing.  They seemed to be a bit more generous handing out black cards a couple of years ago.