Thanks for all your help... one more question about Falmouth

Thank you to so many people on here that help me plan a wonderful vacation for our extended family.  You guys have led us in such good directions that we have never had a bad experience with a tour!  (Should I knock on wood? Lol)

I have a question about Falmouth.  We will be there in July with four kids and one elderly man.  The kids' ages are 20, 15, 13 and 11.  When we were in St. Marteen, we went to a place that had a waterpark in the ocean.  The boys loved it and the younger ones have asked to go back again.  I am having a hard time deciding between tours.  Jaital has two tours that we are considering.  The first one is the Doctor's Cave Beach and Hip Strip.  The other is the Falmouth Beach Club Pass.  Has anyone visited these?  I just need directions on which is best.  There are 8 of us, so I am guessing we would have a driver to ourselves?  I know the boys would love the Beach Club because of the water toys, but would we be missing something if we didn't visit Doctor's Beach?  I have heard a lot about it and I want to go there, but I also have to think about the kids.  

Any advice is much appreciated!!