Costa Neoriviera Summer 2019 Western Med itinerary

iloveglee

Hi, has anyone yet been on this cruise ship and this  itinerary.  I believe the main port of embarkation is Savona, but it also embarks in Tarragona, Majorca and Toulon.  We are embarking in Tarragona, which is the third day in the itinerary working on from Savona.  If anyone has been on it, or  is due to go on it, and I'm not exactly certain when the itinerary starts, ? early June;  I wonder if they would be kind enough afterwards to let me know which night they have the formal night.  i understand from the information I have that this ship/itinerary is more casual than most, but having been in touch with Costa they tell me that they do have a 'formal' or gala  night.  

As we are embarking in Tarragona, and departure from there is earlier than others, (some days  have a port stay until midnight which would make me think they would not have it on one of those days), I am wondering whether to make sure I have something a little more dressy in my hand baggage.  I have to admit, we do normally get our bags pretty quickly on Costa cruises, especially when it isn't the main port of embarkation, but just to be sure.  

As well as this, I'd really appreciate any feedback about the cruise itself that anyone has to offer.  We have been on quite a few Costa cruises, but lost a bit of faith in them the last time as the service had gone downhill a lot (lack of staff mostly), and we tried a different line last time.   Also there are things about their pricing structure we don't like.      Our problem though  is that we are now running out of ports to visit that we haven't been to already, some more than once.  This itinerary takes us mostly to places we  haven't been to before.  Hence why we have gone back to them.  

Thanks in advance.