Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peachypooh

Which ship for star wars fans?

I have never cruised Disney but want to surprise my family with a cruise.

Someone told me one of the ships has star wars themed stuff? Thanks

The Fantasy has sailings that are called Star Wars day at sea. They have one day that Star Wars characters have meet and greets, also lectures and the movies. 

18 hours ago, Elka said:

The Fantasy has sailings that are called Star Wars day at sea. They have one day that Star Wars characters have meet and greets, also lectures and the movies. 

Both the Disney magic and Disney fantasy have Star Wars themed cruises for 2020:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/01/star-wars-day-at-sea-and-marvel-day-at-sea-return-in-2020-to-disney-cruise-line/

52 minutes ago, gometros said:

Both the Disney magic and Disney fantasy have Star Wars themed cruises for 2020:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/01/star-wars-day-at-sea-and-marvel-day-at-sea-return-in-2020-to-disney-cruise-line/

As I said and the article says the same, the Fantasy offers the Star Wars Day at Sea. I have been on both when these day occurred.

59 minutes ago, Elka said:

As I said and the article says the same, the Fantasy offers the Star Wars Day at Sea. I have been on both when these day occurred.

Yes, you did. And I was just clarifying that it was not only the Fantasy, but the Magic as well. PLus providing more detailed information via the link to the Disney article.

10 minutes ago, gometros said:

Yes, you did. And I was just clarifying that it was not only the Fantasy, but the Magic as well. PLus providing more detailed information via the link to the Disney article.

The Fantasy is the only ship with Star Wars Day at Sea, the OP was asking about Star Wars. What are you arguing about? The Magic has Marvel Day at Sea, again no other ship has that experience.

45 minutes ago, Elka said:

The Fantasy is the only ship with Star Wars Day at Sea, the OP was asking about Star Wars. What are you arguing about? The Magic has Marvel Day at Sea, again no other ship has that experience.

Why so sensitive? I was providing more detailed information than was casually mentioned above. 

I think the fuss is to be clear...only the Fantasy has Star Wars days at sea.  The Magic has Marvel day at sea and Marvel Academy (an area of the Oceaneer's Club that is present on the ship all the time.  It is a great place to visit during "open house" hours).