luggage door A-11??

nst22

My luggage tags arrived and besides all the standard info like sailing date, cabin, etc it has a classification of luggage door A 11. What does this mean? Is it for dropping off luggage? picking up luggage? Thanks for your help.

25 minutes ago, nst22 said:

My luggage tags arrived and besides all the standard info like sailing date, cabin, etc it has a classification of luggage door A 11. What does this mean? Is it for dropping off luggage? picking up luggage? Thanks for your help.

For the future. Are you aware you can print your own luggage tags in the cruise personlizer up to 75 days before the cruise?

46 minutes ago, Potstech said:

My TA does it along with our boarding pass for every cruise. Luggage tags are all in easily attached holders.  Your doesn't.?

I suppose mine would if I asked him to. I just print at home and have never found the need for holders. I figure keeping his overhead down is a nice thing to do.

I bought heavy plastic holders that attach to the luggage with a steel band.  Even the gorillas have not been able to tear the tags off the luggage.  

https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holders-Steel-Loops/dp/B017BVF8L6/ref=sr_1_6?crid=34QNOC8981RVO&keywords=cruise+luggage+tags&qid=1558771441&s=gateway&sprefix=cruise%2Caps%2C170&sr=8-6

10 hours ago, Potstech said:

My TA does it along with our boarding pass for every cruise. Luggage tags are all in easily attached holders.  Your doesn't.?

We just print our boarding passes and luggage tags ourselves. Never have used holders. We just attach two tags to each suitcase at the hotel before the cruise and tape the ends together. Never had a problem. I guess if you are flying in the day of the cruise holders would be nice to have.