Live from the Divina Yacht Club or Not...

nikkiw60

So we are now in London on our way to Gatwick for the early morning plane to Genoa. So so we have a drink in the bar at the hotel in Gatwick? Or a cheeky glass of champagne at St Pancras?? 

Mmm decisions decisions...

The Champagne Bar won! Cheers!FB347130-E061-4C85-9CD5-94991873A308.thumb.jpeg.29802fd3bdd1548cee2a5f4816e607f4.jpeg

• Like 2

I am looking forward to follow you on your trip. We Will Take over Divina when you leave. So Take good Care of Our wonderful ship. Have a wonderful journy to Genova. We Will Be there 1 Day before sailing.

• Like 1

Watching and waiting Nikki  --Glad to see you have started the thread already

Being part of a group does that mean you couldn't pick your seat before check in, that's what we found before.

Liz

Edited by emmas gran
spelling

14 minutes ago, emmas gran said:

Watching and waiting Nikki  --Glad to see you have started the thread already

Being part of a group does that mean you couldn't pick your seat before check in, that's what we found before.

Liz

Morning Liz

we booked the flights through MSC this time and we were unable to add the booking reference to our BA account. We were lucky however in that we were early enough at the airport to get seats together.  We are now waiting to board so will update when we get to Genoa. 

All the passengers at the back of the plane are MSC. Big clue from one of the passengers.   She is wearing a MSC logo jacket! Wanted to ask if I could take a photo to add to this but Matt wouldn’t let me...

• Haha 1

I did follow Divina when she entrede the harbour This morning. 8 o clock sharp in sunshine. It was so beautyfull on the web camera from the harbour. Next saturday We Will Be in the harbour an see the Arriving live.

11 hours ago, nikkiw60 said:

So we are now in London on our way to Gatwick for the early morning plane to Genoa. So so we have a drink in the bar at the hotel in Gatwick? Or a cheeky glass of champagne at St Pancras?? 

Mmm decisions decisions...

The Champagne Bar won! Cheers!FB347130-E061-4C85-9CD5-94991873A308.thumb.jpeg.29802fd3bdd1548cee2a5f4816e607f4.jpeg

I wish you a wonderful cruise!

Searcys at St Pancras if one of many places we love in London and we always drink a bottle of Champagne there when we are in London.

• Like 1

So we are in the Yacht Club area before boarding... the only ones in here! About to have a glass of fizz and the. Expecting it to be taken from us when they have checked our paper work.. ok so  our paperwork has now got a big green ok stamp on it! Cheers’

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Preziosa said:

Are you in the terminal building or are you close to Divina.

Divina is far away from the terminal....

The coach dropped us off right by the terminal. We are now in our cabin.

and off topic our butler said she has worked for MSC for 29 years!

So very happy for you and Matt!!  Will be following your posts and looking forward to hearing all about your vacation!!  Have a wonderful time!  Thanks so much for taking the time to do a LIVE for all of us 🙂

Edited by GRANNYOFSIX
Forgot to add a thought
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

So I have got the bath but why did I think there was a coffee maker in the room???

There's coffee makers in YC cabins on the new ships, Nikki.

Congratulations - hope you have a wonderful time.

• Like 1

Nikki you can ask for a kettle --they may bring kettle, coffee sachets and tea bags. Our butler on Splendida filled a teapot with milk every day for us and we kept it in the fridge. Don't forget the mini bar and snacks in the fridge.😃😃.

Hi Nikki Be sure to try out the Piano bar this evening and say Hi to Putra from Dave and Kerry, he is great at mixing drinks. You may also come across Jade from St Lucia at one of the outside bars, ask him to show you a few of his tricks.

Have Fun.

• Like 1