Has anyone used Irishtourtickets

We are booked on a British Isles cruise in August on the Crown Princess.  Has anyone used Irishtourtickets? The tour we are looking at is called GAME OF THRONES & BELFAST CITY TOUR FROM CRUISE SHIPS.  Is this site reputable, any problems with them? Thank you. My husband would love a GOT tour. 

Edited by amrmsr
Removed web address

Thank you both. I decided to go ahead and book the tour. I received a confirmation email immediately and then another email the next day with instructions for pick up at the port. 

• 3 months later...

We leave next week and just received an email from Irish Tour Tickets cancelling our excursion 🙁 While I appreciate the alert and offer to rebook us on a different excursion or provide a refund, it does sort of put us back in "travel planning mode" at the last minute. We opted for the refund. The email:

"We are writing to let you know that due to operational circumstances we can no longer conduct the Belfast City Shore excursion on 26th Sept 2019.

We have 2 options for you:

1.       Join our Giants Causeway Excursion on that day at no additional cost (please note this is a full day tour), you can have a look at our itinerary here: https://irishtourtickets.com/giants-causeway-tour-from-cruise-ships/

2.       If this option doesn't suit, a full refund will be issued."

~Denise