Cruise connect v Independent coach

Pie Eater

Hi..

Have you thought of ' Eavesway Coaches ' ?.

Like you we live a fair distance and we have used them several times, they are super luxury coaches, wi-fi etc. They have good pickups ( we are in Leeds ).. Never had any issues..they take care of your luggage at the docks as well...

worth you looking up on the net anyway, just to compare..

Hope you get lots of replies so you can compare...but each to his own of course..

when  I was looking to go by coach I found Eavesway to be the same price as Cruise Connect. Our preference is to use Eavesway as the 2 times we have had a return coach to Manchester after transatlantic the coaches were not as good, no wifi. We have booked Eavesway pick up in Bolton.

P&O have an official coach company which changes occasionally as the years go by.  As far as I can make out if you are not on the current one you are only treated slightly less favourably insofar as disembarkation times are earlier for their official brand.  Only half an hour in it. Not sure about embarkation but think all coaches get dealt with on arrival at the terminal.

I should think the most convenient coach based on price pickup points and timetable is the best one for most people.

Regards John

Eavesway tend to be a few pounds cheaper and sometimes set off for Southampton earlier (advantages in my opinion) However sometimes because a higher proportion of passengers use the official cruise connect company, it sometimes means more pick ups and drop offs.Also with the late departure of Britannia this evening, I understand that coach passengers travelling on the official cruise coach were taken to Beaulieu until they were able to board(and presumably fed and watered) though I,m not sure whether Eavesway passengers were able to do this or not.Personally I would pick the coach with the most convenient pick up point but if both coaches picked up from the same place, I would opt for the cruise connect company that P and O has the contract with.