K-Dam/N. Statendam balcony questions

cwtravel

Hi-

my wife and I enjoy our balcony when we cruise & use it for breakfast, drinks & relaxing.

We are looking at a cruise on the N. Statendam and looking at the deck plans the largest balconies are on deck 4 and there are angled balconies on the bump out parts. Any thoughts on the better cabins/balconies including the aft ones. Am also considering a Vista Duite but not sure if they are worth the extra cost.

Thanks - Chris

Any aft balcony will be out of the wind while the ship is moving and you can eat all of your meals there.  While on your aft balcony, you can see both sides of the ship while other passengers cannot.

All suites receive double Mariner points on your way to discount meals at the Specialty Restaurants and free laundry.

4154 and 4156 balconies are deep and double wide due to the presence of a staff stairway in-between the cabins.  I wish I had a better picture but it's hard to capture completely.  Highly recommend.  We had both cabins when we traveled in a group and the deck space was great in the Caribbean.

kdam4156-4154.thumb.JPG.f0619c973604921b7fecd8af488a84f9.JPG

23 minutes ago, cruisingrob21 said:

4154 and 4156 balconies are deep and double wide due to the presence of a staff stairway in-between the cabins.  I wish I had a better picture but it's hard to capture completely.  Highly recommend.  We had both cabins when we traveled in a group and the deck space was great in the Caribbean.

kdam4156-4154.thumb.JPG.f0619c973604921b7fecd8af488a84f9.JPG

Wow! There's a bit of into to remember. That looks bigger than the balcony I had in a NS! Did you have more than the usual balcony furniture?