Harmony cabins 7688 and 7677

Harmony cabins 7688 and 7677, can someone advise if these two cabins would be assigned the same lifeboat. I have tried searching but can not find anything that tells me how they choose which lifeboat a cabin is assigned to. How do you figure this out before your cruise?

4 hours ago, pmfan said:

Harmony cabins 7688 and 7677, can someone advise if these two cabins would be assigned the same lifeboat. I have tried searching but can not find anything that tells me how they choose which lifeboat a cabin is assigned to. How do you figure this out before your cruise?

Muster stations usually run vertically and contain cabins from one side of the ship so you have the same block of cabins from multiple decks attending the same station.  

As your cabins are 5 cabins apart there could be a chance that they are in different muster stations.  If you want to be more certain that they are in the same muster station book the 2 cabins directly across from each other. 

There is is no way to tell with absolute certainty unless people who have stayed in both cabins post their locations.

7 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You ask here - I have yet to see anything online where you can find this info. 

Thank you. After having no luck finding an answer that is exactly what I did. lol

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Muster stations usually run vertically and contain cabins from one side of the ship so you have the same block of cabins from multiple decks attending the same station.  

As your cabins are 5 cabins apart there could be a chance that they are in different muster stations.  If you want to be more certain that they are in the same muster station book the 2 cabins directly across from each other. 

There is is no way to tell with absolute certainty unless people who have stayed in both cabins post their locations.

Thank you. I was hoping someone who had stayed in these cabins would see the post and post on their experience. I know it is a long shot but I could not find out this information.