Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
PhillyFan33579

Cheers Drink Number on Receipt

Recommended Posts

Has anyone else noticed that Cheers receipts are showing the drink number on the receipt once you hit double digit drinks?  It seems like Carnival has been working on this feature for several years. I have seen it before probably as far back as two years ago, but have also been on several cruises where the receipt never showed the drink number. However, I have cruised on 3 different Carnival ships since March.  On all 3 cruises, the receipt showed your drink number once you hit double digits. I am curious if this is happening fleet wide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't see that this month on the Elation....I even asked the bartender out of curiosity and was told they have to look it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was on our receipts last week on Elation.  Might have hit double digits 4 out of 5 nights, possibly all 5 (and twice hit 15!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

It was on our receipts last week on Elation.  Might have hit double digits 4 out of 5 nights, possibly all 5 (and twice hit 15!)

 

🍷 🍸 🍹 🍻

and that Ladies and Gentlemen, is how its done!!!

🙌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

However, I have cruised on 3 different Carnival ships since March.  On all 3 cruises, the receipt showed your drink number once you hit double digits. I am curious if this is happening fleet wide. 

Which ships was it showing on the receipt?  I am cruising on Ecstasy in 10 days, and I hope it shows!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been on Inspiration, Imagination and Fascination all 3 cruises have had the double digits  numbers printed on receipts. I believe this is now fleet wide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Melanie H said:

I have been on Inspiration, Imagination and Fascination all 3 cruises have had the double digits  numbers printed on receipts. I believe this is now fleet wide.

Do you remember where it shows it?  I was on Liberty last month, and I never saw it.  But I never paid much attention to what was on the receipt other than making sure I wasn't charged.  And I did hit double digits everyday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dlphn501 said:

Do you remember where it shows it?  I was on Liberty last month, and I never saw it.  But I never paid much attention to what was on the receipt other than making sure I wasn't charged.  And I did hit double digits everyday.

It is at the Botton of the receipt it will look something like this

                                                         

                       11                              

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Melanie H said:

It is at the Botton of the receipt it will look something like this

                                                         

                       11                              

 

Oh so it's just a random number down there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dlphn501 said:

Oh so it's just a random number down there?

its the drink # that you have hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Melanie H said:

its the drink # that you have hit.

I meant random as in just a number - it doesn't say "drink total" or anything like that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't it tell you the number of drinks on the Hub App?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mtvagirl said:

Doesn't it tell you the number of drinks on the Hub App?  

 

The App doesn’t specifically tell you the drink number, but you can use the App to count the number of drinks you have ordered in the account summary area. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

However, I have cruised on 3 different Carnival ships since March.  

It's only May. That's awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dlphn501 said:

Which ships was it showing on the receipt?  I am cruising on Ecstasy in 10 days, and I hope it shows!

 

I have seen it on Liberty, Victory and Horizon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

 

The App doesn’t specifically tell you the drink number, but you can use the App to count the number of drinks you have ordered in the account summary area. 

Oh, okay!  Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards
      • Forum Assistance
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a 7-day Caribbean cruise for two!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...