At last, a Saga forum

silversurf1

We’ve still got our red jackets from our Northern Lights cruise with Saga three years ago. Great quality. The husky ride was the highlight of the cruise for me, and holding the husky puppies. They even brought some of the dogs to the ship’s side for people to get close to. Fantastic cruise.

You mention one "included" tour.  I presume this was specially for these Northern Lights cruise, and does not apply to other Saga cruises.

We have travelled with Viking Ocean and Scenic river and have enjoyed the included tours on those lines.  Just paid for 3 shore excursions on our Norway cruise, (which hurt a bit) but shore excursion prices certainly better than on our other line of choice. Azamara. 

We regularly cruise in the Med but would not pay for shore excursions unless we were spending OBC.  Usually much prefer DIY or private excursions via the Roll Call.

Saga roll call is practically non existent, but hopefully will improve as more people try their new ships.

I am pretty sure it is only these Northern Lights cruises which have the included excursions.  None on any cruise we have been on, in the Med., Canaries or to Norway in the summer.

It  is good to see plenty of activity on the new forum, and it will be even better when we get some more reports from those who have already sailed Spirit, which will help answer some of the questions which arise.  I hesitate a bit  answering  questions - like about included drinks - which have applied on the old ships, but may be different on the new ones.

16 hours ago, IbizaLover said:

We’ve still got our red jackets from our Northern Lights cruise with Saga three years ago. Great quality. The husky ride was the highlight of the cruise for me, and holding the husky puppies. They even brought some of the dogs to the ship’s side for people to get close to. Fantastic cruise.

That's the one included on our cruise. I didn't realise you got to keep the coats wow.