Baths - too crowded?

Gatorgirl99

We will be in Tortola on 6/12 and it looks like we will be the only ship in port.  (They changed the itinerary to Tortola).  If the Celebrity Equinox is the only ship in port can it potentially be crowded? I watched a video on Youtube and there were so many people there at the time there were lines and people were walking both directions and getting in arguments.  I would like to see them, but would like an enjoyable excursion too.  Thanks!

With less than 3,000 pax on your ship that is much better than one of the newer mega-ships, It will still probably be a little crowded at times just because of the setting. But as mentioned it’s definitely worth experiencing, and I think you would be fine on that day.

Looks like you are in port 8 - 5 so you may also be able to work with a driver to avoid the biggest crowds, drivers are helpful and can drop you and pick you up at Savannah Bay, for example, and then drop you at the Top of the Baths after or vice versa if that makes sense. I would recommend going on your own, just to try and avoid a queue in the morning. But whatever option you choose should make for a very enjoyable day!

Edited by blue_water