Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
keichman

Escape Spa Mini Suite - Spa Passes

Recommended Posts

We're considering booking a Spa Mini Suite. There are 3 in our family, including our 18-year-old daughter. Would all three of us get the spa passes, or is this only available for the first two passengers (like some of the other perks)?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, keichman said:

We're considering booking a Spa Mini Suite. There are 3 in our family, including our 18-year-old daughter. Would all three of us get the spa passes, or is this only available for the first two passengers (like some of the other perks)?

 

Thanks!

Yes. All adults in the cabin will have spa access. When you check-in at the port, "SPA" will be printed on your room key and will give you access to the Thermal Suite starting after muster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Yes. All adults in the cabin will have spa access. When you check-in at the port, "SPA" will be printed on your room key and will give you access to the Thermal Suite starting after muster. 

Is that new? We have had Spa Cabins the last few years, last one was September 2018. We were given stickers at the Spa to put on the room cards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Yes. All adults in the cabin will have spa access. When you check-in at the port, "SPA" will be printed on your room key and will give you access to the Thermal Suite starting after muster. 

 

Thank you. Have you experienced this? Our TA said only the first two receive the Spa Pass. But I know sometimes TA's report wrong info. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

Is that new? We have had Spa Cabins the last few years, last one was September 2018. We were given stickers at the Spa to put on the room cards

 

Was still getting stickers on Bliss in December and BA in April. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, keichman said:

 

Thank you. Have you experienced this? Our TA said only the first two receive the Spa Pass. But I know sometimes TA's report wrong info. 

We had spa cabin on Escape in October. All three of us in cabin had access to the spa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, keywest1 said:

We had spa cabin on Escape in October. All three of us in cabin had access to the spa. 

Thank you so much for the confirmation!   👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spa was printed on my card on the Getaway in April. Perhaps the stickers are for those who buy passes rather than book the spa cabins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, perditax said:

 

Was still getting stickers on Bliss in December and BA in April. 

Escape printed "SPA" on keys for spa rooms in March. Did you have a spa room on the BA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Escape printed "SPA" on keys for spa rooms in March. Did you have a spa room on the BA?

Must be new, we had a Spa Mini Suite on our last 3 cruises, always had the stickers. The only thing printed on them was the Beverage and Dining package

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...