mobile lounge

64funwhisper

Here was me thinking this was going to be about the "moon buggies" at IAD...

OP, you might want to change your title to "Lounge at Mobile Airport, Alabama" or something a little more specific...

That said I can't imagine any lounge at MOB would be recommended for whatever an "extended stay" is. Very few lounges at small airports of this ilk are much more than an unimpressive waiting room with a coffee machine, a fridge of sodas/water and a bad selection of newspapers from the week before. 

Am actually trying to picture a scenario where an extended stay at Mobile would even be necessary...

Me, too!  

I did a search for "Mobile Airport Lounge" and apparently there is one private lounge, the "executive" one I think the OP is talking about.    "viewfromthewing/boardingarea.com" had a story and photos from the lounge in 2015.  Pretty sterile. I'm letting the OP do the rest of the searching...  

https://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2015/01/17/hacking-way-airport-lounge-free/

9 minutes ago, slidergirl said:

Me, too!  

I did a search for "Mobile Airport Lounge" and apparently there is one private lounge, the "executive" one I think the OP is talking about.    "viewfromthewing/boardingarea.com" had a story and photos from the lounge in 2015.  Pretty sterile. I'm letting the OP do the rest of the searching...  

https://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2015/01/17/hacking-way-airport-lounge-free/

So I was pretty spot on with my guess about its facilities 😄

12 minutes ago, slidergirl said:

Me, too!  

Makes the new lounge at Pyongyang Airport look like the Emirates First Class Lounge at Dubai.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Zach1213 said:

Makes the new lounge at Pyongyang Airport look like the Emirates First Class Lounge at Dubai.

I guess those Grandma's Peanut Butter Cookies were the "seasonal surprise and delight" items...  I remember those cookies - we had them in the vending machine at my old defense contractor building back in the early 80s.  Got through a few late nights testing "black" things on those cookies!!!