New Brunch Menu

lele100

2 hours ago, lele100 said:

Does anyone know if the new brunch menu is available on the Breeze yet?  We went in November and it was not was wondering if they changed it yet.  Thanks

It wasn't when we were on it a few weeks ago, April 27-May 4.  John Heald said it should be on most ships by the end of the year.

2 hours ago, Lee Cruiser said:

Bummer.  I guess they haven't updated the HUB app yet with the new menu.  Hate I missed it.

Do you really need the Hub App to know there is a Sea Day Brunch?

Dumb question I think, but is the Sea Day Brunch served on every sea day?  Even if there are A LOT of sea days on the cruise? We only have 2 actual port days during an 8 day cruise.  Would the "cruising the Panama Canal day" be considered a sea day?  Just curious.  Not a big deal either way.  Could someone post the new menu in this thread?  Know it's out there already, but would be nice.    

1 hour ago, coevan said:

Think he meant he didn’t realize it was the new menu. But I went on 5 or 6 cruises before I knew about sea day brunch.

1 hour ago, coevan said:

No, I have been on numerous cruises and know about the brunch.  But I am not a fan of the old menu.  The app shows the menu for all the meals and it still had the old brunch menu.

There are a few different menu items, but essentially it's the same menu. If they have Eggs Benedict and smoked salmon we are happy. We always go for the late breakfast, so not much has changed.

I miss the spicy tomato soup.

On the Horizon recently, they were pretty relentless pushing the juices. At least 3-4 people would suggest/offer them and some pressed further when we said, "no thank you".

Other than these things we enjoyed the new menu.

22 hours ago, RoperDK said:

Dumb question I think, but is the Sea Day Brunch served on every sea day?  Even if there are A LOT of sea days on the cruise? We only have 2 actual port days during an 8 day cruise.  Would the "cruising the Panama Canal day" be considered a sea day?  Just curious.  Not a big deal either way.  Could someone post the new menu in this thread?  Know it's out there already, but would be nice.    

They only do it on the days marked as Sea Day 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, coevan said:

There are a few different menu items, but essentially it's the same menu. If they have Eggs Benedict and smoked salmon we are happy. We always go for the late breakfast, so not much has changed.

Just experienced the new brunch menu on the Inspiration.  They have smoked salmon and gravlax, not lox as we know it.

On a 7 to 9 day cruise there are only 2 sea day brunches regardless of how many sea days there are.

I do not know how many there are on longer cruises but have heard there are only two.

Edited by tallyho8