River Tubing and Blue Hole Excursion Video

fligster

We went on the River Tubing and Blue Hole excursion while stopped in Jamaica on the Harmony of the Seas.  Overall this was a fun excursion, although since we docked in Falmouth, it was a very long bus ride, at least 1 hour 40 minutes each way. We are not the most fit, but were ok on this excursion. There are some slippery and rocky parts you need to walk on at Blue Hole. The river tubing was easy, I was worried about getting in the tube, but they are very sturdy and large tubes and they hold it for you to get in. I would recommend, especially if you are docked closer and the ride isn't as long.

Edited by fligster
Correct title spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

We've done this exact tour.  However, we use Cool Dave.  He is fabulous!  Much more fun with Dave in a van instead of a bus full of people.  He pointed out lots of sights and chatted the whole way - made the trip not seem long at all.  I know lots of people feel they need to use a ship tour in Falmouth, but Cool Dave does a great job.  We've used him several times.  We just returned from a great trip last week!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2019 at 5:52 PM, fligster said:

We went on the River Tubing and Blue Hole excursion while stopped in Jamaica on the Harmony of the Seas.  Overall this was a fun excursion, although since we docked in Falmouth, it was a very long bus ride, at least 1 hour 40 minutes each way. We are not the most fit, but were ok on this excursion. There are some slippery and rocky parts you need to walk on at Blue Hole. The river tubing was easy, I was worried about getting in the tube, but they are very sturdy and large tubes and they hold it for you to get in. I would recommend, especially if you are docked closer and the ride isn't as long.

What was the cost for this excursion? 

Edited by jiimmy2k