Looking for something new (have done Nachi 3 times this year)

janetmojo

We are a husband and wife (42 and 56) and we enjoy an all inclusive beach club type experience.  We don't have kids and are pretty laid back.  I enjoy hanging on the beach but need shade!  We have done Nachi Cocum 3 times already this year and we enjoy the experience but wondering if we should try something new?  Any thoughts?  We are headed back ate July on MSC.

Great review for the Alegro Resort just under your post. Playa Palancar is farther out, not AI, and also gets good reviews. Or skip the beach clubs and your the island with the Cozumel Bar Hop! 😎 ABQ Robin has a great review with a video recently posted.

My wife and I had done Nachi Cocom seven times just prior to our last cruise. I waited too long to make the reservations though and weren't able to get them this past time. We went to Mr. Sancho's instead, thinking it would be fun to try something new. It wasn't. We were super disappointed and wished we'd gone back to Nachi. 

We'll be back in Cozumel two weeks from tomorrow. We got our Nachi Cocom reservations well in advance. :)

Thanks everyone, the Bar Hop sounds really fun and a new way to see the island!  Plus we are going back in Dec so we can always go back to Nachi then lol.  We ended up on all western Carib trips this year!

I suggest either the Cozumel food tour or photo tour.

I did the food tour last December.  There was only five of us along with a guide and driver.  We went to several places that most tourists are not aware of.  I loved the all the food.  If you have food sensitivities let them know when booking.  One guy couldn't eat shellfish and they had alternatives.

The cost is reasonable and if was three hours so time to do other items or return and enjoy half empty ship

The second is Cozumel Photo tour.  They have from short tours, full island photo tours to crossing to other size all day tours.

Also small group and good pricing