DAYTRIP Transportation

freddiebud

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:54 PM, freddiebud said:

Has anyone ever used DAYTRIP to get from Rome to Civatevecchia?  I have taken the train and this is just 23E from hotel to port.  

Thanks.

Ok, I will bite :).  Despite being around these boards from the beginning of CC, and having spent an awful lot of time in Italy, I have no clue as to who or what "DAYTRIP" is.  Please enlighten.

That being said, 23 Euros per person for a transfer from hotel to port is an excellent price.  I would take a wild guess that it must be some kind of group/shared transfer.  If the company and transfer are legit it certainly makes more sense then using the train.  But I would also want to know if that "DAYTRIP" has access to the port and can drop you at the pier...of if they will simply stop at Largo della Pace and expect you to use the port shuttle bus to the pier.

Hank

Thanks Hank.  It is acutally called mydaytrip and they are in Europe.  It says it takes you right to the port, however, when I went to book, the price jumped to $136 for two, so I am going to do more research.  Good reviews on-line.