QM2 vs. QV

Neuhoftraveler

On 6/7/2019 at 3:25 PM, cruiseluvva said:

For us it has to be QM2. Love her particularly the Grills, which we far prefer over the smaller Queens - though it must be said we will - and do - travel on each of them.

Now this is getting silly.

That's harmony on three posts in one morning.

Indeed, I'm delighted to say that my recent comments on my disappointment with the standards onboard one particular 'small queen' has reached prominence elsewhere on the internet.  😀

Queen Mary 2 is a classic.

Can’t speak for myself as only been on QV so far but got cruises booked for other 2 in next few months.

However my parents have been on loads of Cunard cruises and are diamond members. They recently did their first cruise on QM2 and initial thoughts were it felt too big and preferred the other 2. On reflection though my dad says they love the perceived sense of more space on the QM2 and said there was rarely a queue for the lifts. Navigating around the ship they found a bit of a challenge . Their favourite is the QE, mainly because of the lady who works in the Voyagers office who always gives them excellent service when booking future cruises.

They say maybe they are set in their ways and the smaller ships are in their comfort zone.