Cabin Question

mac4cruise

On the ships I've been on that have included blow dryers I wasn't able to use them, they are those small hotel-type dryers that take FOREVER to actually get your hair dry LOL. The one on the Destiny last April got really hot to the touch too.

I haven't saw irons in any of the rooms ever but they could have added them since last April. Maybe someone else can chime in on that one.

The Legend has what I considered to be a decent blow dryer. I have coarse curly hair and brought my own blow dryer only to find that I didn't need it.

There are no irons in the cabins, but there are in the laundry rooms and they work quite well. There are fold down ironing boards with the irons attached to the wall beside them. Again...they work quite well.

Bon Voyage and smooth seas...you will LOVE the Legend!

event.png

NO IRONS allowed! Please read your "Welcome Aboard" booklet that will be included in your documents. Also printed on Carnival's website, as well as in the big brochures:

"No irons, heating pads, or candles allowed in any cabin."

The laundry rooms are centrally located, and have washers, dryers, ironing board, and irons.:) You could also take some Downey Wrinkle Release, or just steam your wrinkled clothing in the bathroom.

Archived