Spectra's Cabaret - Same show every night or different?

4 minutes ago, Sizzlechest said:

Is Spectra's Cabaret the same show every night or does it change? I can only reserve it once. If it's different, but I want to see it throughout the cruise, how do I reserve it?

It is the same show each night.  You can only book any show once but you can go standby on all shows.  The usually let standbys in 10-15 minutes prior to the show.  If you want to get a seat for Spectra a second night, go upstairs as soon as the open 270 to everyone.

12 minutes ago, Sizzlechest said:

Thank you both. I wasn't sure. I originally had two shows scheduled for the same night, but I'd prefer to spread it out.

I wouldn't book two shows in a night either.  We like to be able to see some of the music acts in Schooner Bar or the Music Hall.  There will be a tribute band that plays three shows, usually two in the Music Hall and one in 270.  The musicians from We Will Rock You will perform in the Via or the Schooner Bar.  Joyce Kuo is the lead guitarist for WWRY and she does an acoustical set in the Schooner Bar that is really good.  We have seen the lead singers sing their favorites in the Via, that was amazing.  There will be the other typical shows too, like Love and Marriage and Quest.