Car Rental in Rostock

We're in Rostock for one day on the Celebrity Reflection. We've arranged for a car rental from Hertz. However it looks like we're docking at the industrial port (Rostock), not the cruise centre (Warnemunde) where the car rental desk is.

Any insight on how to manage this? Taxi over to the terminal? Is there some kind of shuttle?

I just  discovered that my Princess cruise is also docking at the industrial port and not Warnemunde. It is very inconvenient for those of us who want to tour on our own. I will appreciate any info you get. I see there is a bus that goes to a local train station where you could catch the train to Warnemunde and a bus with a connection that goes to the main station in Rostock where i want to go. That will take me almost hour each way..  Some lines provide a shuttle but not Princess.

I found another thread here about Rostock, nothing concrete about shuttles. But someone did say that there was a shuttle, but they didn't hear about it until the day before. It was also mentioned in that thread that there are lots of taxis.

Someone posted a link in our Roll Call, with some info about the port.

I'll hunt both of those down and post them here. 

For us, it's looking like taxi to the Warnemunde cruise centre to pick up our rental car. Google says it's about a 15 minute drive. Unless Hertz has a shuttle for us (I've got my husband looking into that).