Zuiderdam prevented from leaving port by protesters

On 6/12/2019 at 3:17 PM, Aquahound said:

Because it has ZERO to do with the subject of this thread.  It's like me asking you how 1945 went for you.  It has nothing to do with this protest.  C'mon.  Try to stay on subject here. 

PS...I see you still aren't admitting you were wrong by saying they did nothing illegal.  Oh well. 

Again I am not afraid to answer questions, as some people are.

To answer YOUR question (see I'm not afraid) I wasn't around in '45, but afterwards it was great for me we won the economic battle, we can protest without our police beating the hell out of us. Care to comment?

Still waiting for an answer or are there no arguments or statements that can be made!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G.M.T. said:

Again I am not afraid to answer questions, as some people are.

To answer YOUR question (see I'm not afraid) I wasn't around in '45, but afterwards it was great for me we won the economic battle, we can protest without our police beating the hell out of us. Care to comment?

Still waiting for an answer or are there no arguments or statements that can be made!

I took your comment about guns in the US to be a comparison of a peaceful protest in Germany to the horrible murder rate we have here. 

You have a valid point. We have militarized the general public here, and some feel it is now unsafe to go to school, work, a movie or drive on our roads.   FWIW, my five year old granddaughter received training on what to do if a "mean person" came to her school.

How the US got here is a long and debatable story.

• Like 1

Tom Beck, thank you for message, I hope that everyone can live in peace and use their right to protest.

All the very best for your granddaughter, tell her from me she has a wise Opa (Granddad).