Harmony Cruise Compass Eastern Caribbean

We have a group going Oct. 6, San Juan, St. Maarten, Labadee, and want to plan our activities and reservations requests. Does anyone have the cruise compasses for this itinerary? Would also like to know when shows are offered, chocolate buffet, parades, etc. any thing will be appreciated, thanks. Linda

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, retdon said:

We have a group going Oct. 6, San Juan, St. Maarten, Labadee, and want to plan our activities and reservations requests. Does anyone have the cruise compasses for this itinerary? Would also like to know when shows are offered, chocolate buffet, parades, etc. any thing will be appreciated, thanks. Linda

Shows open for reservations at seemingly random times, just keep checking the Cruise Planner.

Have group booked on Harmony in November.  We used Google and were able to locate uploads of Cruise Compass from February which may or may not be same.  We are making plans based on the schedule at that time but keeping in mind there may be a need to change plans...nothing in concrete.

Haven't seen a chocolate buffet in many years.  Do they still have them?

We are sailing in November as well (2nd time for us on Harmony). I know from previous experience when I tried to plan our first trip that there was some info I could get from the past compasses I found, but much of the times/days changed. From my notes of that cruise, the entertainment opened up about 100 days in advance.

On 6/9/2019 at 1:08 PM, Snit13 said:

Have group booked on Harmony in November.  We used Google and were able to locate uploads of Cruise Compass from February which may or may not be same.  We are making plans based on the schedule at that time but keeping in mind there may be a need to change plans...nothing in concrete.

Haven't seen a chocolate buffet in many years.  Do they still have them?

When we were on Harmony a couple of years ago, they had a chocolate themed breakfast one day in the MDR and one day at lunch in the MDR they had a beautiful display of chocolate desserts (people were taking pics before they served them). Hope this helps...I did not see notice of these  two themes in the cruise compass, but asked our waiter in the MDR.