Radiance ocean view cabin

Hi.

I'm looking for some help for my sister. She is going on a cruise that was booked by her in-laws.  It looks like they are in an ocean view room on deck for possibly 4012 room. It' s 2 adults and 2 children ages 2 and 6. Does anyone have some pictures of the rooms. The last cruise they got stuck with bunk beds which she didn't like and weren't able to use with the kids. I did check on the website. States 3rd and 4th Pullman bed avaliable . Is that pull down beds. I don't think they would use them. Would the room be set up as 2 singles with the 2 pullmans down. I think my sister was hoping for 1 large bed for 3 of them with either a small couch or a cot.  Any theories or photos would be a huge help. I think she's feeling overwhelmed having not planned it herself. Thanks. 

Ok. So pullmans are what I thought. Is the room able to be set up with the one big bed. Ie 2 singles put together. Any other space for a cot or is there a couch big enough for a small 6 yr old

2 hours ago, Nelie said:

Ok. So pullmans are what I thought. Is the room able to be set up with the one big bed. Ie 2 singles put together. Any other space for a cot or is there a couch big enough for a small 6 yr old

The main bed can be made up as two singles separated or they can be pushed together to make a Royal King.