Rythem of the Night Excursion in PV?

debnrick

31 minutes ago, debnrick said:

Anyone done this excursion? Thoughts/comments? Are you able to get a table for two? Any worries about returning to the ship? Tour ends 7:45....ship leaves 8:00 🥺

I’ve done it 3 times, one of our all time favorite excursions.  You can get a table for 2 for dinner but for the show it is more stadium seating.  The show is quite magnificent.

good show on the boat on return trip also.

if you go and have Leon on the boat that takes you there and back tell him Rob and Bobbie says hi and will see him in Sept.

2 hours ago, californiatripman said:

I’ve done it 3 times, one of our all time favorite excursions.  You can get a table for 2 for dinner but for the show it is more stadium seating.  The show is quite magnificent.

good show on the boat on return trip also.

if you go and have Leon on the boat that takes you there and back tell him Rob and Bobbie says hi and will see him in Sept.

It’s a carnival excursion, the ship will not leave without you even if they get back a little bit late

• Like 1

22 hours ago, debnrick said:

Anyone done this excursion? Thoughts/comments? Are you able to get a table for two? Any worries about returning to the ship? Tour ends 7:45....ship leaves 8:00 🥺

If you book it through the ship, they will wait for you.

5 hours ago, James4me said:

How are they on handling the mobility challenge people?  Do to multiple back surgeries it’s hard for me to walk.  But this is something I’d love to see.  Cruising on the Panorama in May.

The best way to check that will be to contact them with your questions. https://www.vallarta-adventures.com/en/contact-us

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:37 PM, James4me said:

How are they on handling the mobility challenge people?  Do to multiple back surgeries it’s hard for me to walk.  But this is something I’d love to see.  Cruising on the Panorama in May.

I would not recommend this for you with back problems.   It is a winding uphill rough area to walk, and not well lit.   I did not love the show but enjoyed the dinner and the candles all over and the boat trip there and back was good (music and drinks and lively).  

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Normally, this excursion site is not good for mobility challenged individuals, especially after sunset.  It has been a number of years since we were last there.  They may have been able to offer all-terrain wheeled transport since then.  As Ine indicated, contact Vallarta Adventure directly for answers on this question.

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...